Live Full, Walk Free: Set Apart in a Sin-Soaked World
Author, Bible teacher and speaker Cindy Bultema, whose own life has been touched by drugs, promiscuity and addiction, pulls back the curtain of time to unearth the riches of 1st Corinthians for us today, living in a shockingly similar culture of immorality, idolatry, and indulgence. With warmth, vibrancy, and lively insights into the ancient world, Bultema walks with us through scripture touching on themes of identity, unity, purpose, and purity. This study will equip you to live for God in a sin-soaked world and handle each situation with grace.
This Bible study book may be completed individually or with a small group, as well as alone or with the Live Full Walk Free DVD series.
Step Into The Full Life
In addition to the Bible study book, Live Full, Walk Free offers a DVD video of six teaching sessions, plus a bonus session featuring Cindy’s personal story. Through the book and the DVD’s, this series will help you:
– Understand the deeply needed truths of Paul’s letter, enabling you to navigate your way within our current wayward, confused culture.
– Recognize common lies and deception from today’s culture, and replace false beliefs with God’s wisdom and Truth.
– Live victoriously and winsomely in the world, while not participating in the unwholesome activities of the world.
– Erase old self-defeating lies and labels with the liberating Truth from God’s Word.
– Respond with grace and truth in the “gray areas” of life, such as: watching the latest movie, reading the racy best-selling book, or drinking cocktails with co-workers.
– Guard your mind, heart, and body against sexual compromise, temptations, and immorality.
Video Teaching Times
Bonus Introduction: Set Apart in a Sin-Soaked World (15:00)
1. Welcome to Sin City (26:00)
2. Cliques, Fools, & Secrets (27:00)
3. New Hearts, Old Habits (25:00)
4. Sex in the Sinful City (32:00)
5. To Eat or Not to Eat (27:00)
6. Our Final Victory (27:00)