Hey Friends -
Y’all know how much I love Mandisa, right?!
Not only is Mandisa’s band amazing and her music powerful ~ I especially appreciated the Truth-filled words she shared between songs.
Mandisa is absolutely beautiful – inside and out – and I love every time she comes to West Michigan.
Of course, being escorted backstage by Mandisa’s Tour Manager and getting some personal time with Mandisa is definitely at the top of my girls’ dream-come-true list.
Imagine my delight when I learned Mandisa has a brand new CD coming out, and her team wondered if I’d like to share her music with my blog readers.
Um, YES PLEASE!
Introducing Mandisa’s brand new CD – Get Up: The Remixes!
This 11-track album puts an upbeat spin on Mandisa’s hits, encouraging everyong to Get Up and move – whether you want to dance and exercise or just need a little extra motivation to face the day.
Get Up: The Remixes follows the success of Mandisa’s best-selling and critically acclaimed album Overcomer which debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Christian Albums Chart. Woo Hoo!
Here’s the amazing playlist –
Get Up: The Remixes
1. Back To You (Neon Feather Remix)
2. Joy Unspeakable (ATELLAGALI Remix)
3. What If We Were Real (NEVA Remix)
4. Waiting For Tomorrow (Silver Remix)
5. Good Morning (Capital Kings Remix)
6. Stronger (Movin’ Remix)
7. Only the World (Switch Remix)
8. Shackles (Switch Remix)
9. My Deliverer (RawlsCO Remix)
10. Overcomer (Capital Kings Remix)
11. Press On (CB Ultra Run Remix)
The kids and I went for a drive tonight to listen to the songs and pick our favorite. Bottom line: we loved them all!
Now are you ready for an awesome Mandisa giveaway?! (drumroll please….)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I’ll close with a quote from the beautiful, gifted Mandisa….
“A struggle is a struggle, and Jesus is there through it all. He is there in compassion and grace. I have found that what He has spoken to me through these songs has been encouraging and I think that’ll be true for other people who are going through their own hard times…”
Amen, Mandisa, Amen!
Thanks for stopping by *She Sparkles.* Have a wonderful, strength-filled, empowered day!!
P.S. Here’s how to get connected with Mandisa –
- Website // www.mandisaofficial.com
- Twitter // www.twitter.com/mandisaofficial
- Facebook // www.facebook.com/mandisaofficial
- YouTube // www.youtube.com/artist/mandisa