If you haven’t signed up for my Carol Kent book GIVEAWAY it’s not too late! Be sure to join the fun!
It’s almost the 4th of July. Woo Hoo!
One of my favorite traditions is to start the day attending a 4th of July Parade (actually we attend two!). I love it!
2. Color sheets and Markers ~ We like to grab a parade spot early, so I bring color sheets and markers to keep the kiddos busy while we wait for the parade to start.
5. Donuts/Drinks ~ OK, you may think I’m crazy, but one year I searched all over town for the most festive 4th of July donuts. I found them!
6. Party supplies (leis, fun sunglasses, hats, etc.) ~ Fun! Fun! Fun!
7. Tatoos ~ Another fun idea for the kids while we wait for the parade to start.
8. Sunblock ~ Not exciting, but definitely an essential!
9. Flags ~ Be sure to have plenty of flags to pass out and wave in celebration!
10. Camera ~ You won’t want to miss a moment of the fun!
How do you celebrate the 4th? Do you go to any parades? What’s on your Parade Essentials list? I’d love to hear from you!
Thanks for stopping by *She Sparkles*! Have a Terrific Tuesday!!
P.S. For more great Top Ten lists, hop over and visit Oh Amanda!
P.S.S. I created a “Parade Checklist” that I print off before the parade (I don’t want to forget anything in all my excitement!). If this would be a helpful resource, send me a quick email at email@example.com. I’d be happy to forward it to you!! Happy Parading! 🙂