Want to join the launch team for Red Hot Faith (my DVD Bible study coming out in 2013)? Receive special “behind the scenes” sneak peeks? Receive cool, free stuff? Check out this recap here and then leave your name or PM me! We’d love your help! 🙂
Hey Friends –
Hope y’all had a great weekend!
Last week I had the opportunity to be a panelist on the radio program “Survival Skills for Everyday Living”.
It’s a super fun round table discussion hosted by my friend Jeri Howe. We were discussing “The Principle of Attitude”.
I had so much fun talking about Attitude for Jeri’s “Myth-busting Monday” & “Truth Telling Tuesday”. Y’all know I pretty passionate about this topic! I loved having the chance to share what I’ve learned about choosing our attitude!
- If you live in West Michigan, you can listen to Tuesday’s program “live” at 11 AM here.
- Regardless of where you live, you’d can listen to the podcasts! They will be available here.
What do we talk about on air? A ton! The other panelists had such great, practical wisdom to share. Mostly I just say “uh huh” a lot (smile!), but I also talk about everything from…
- What my mom taught me about attitude (thanks, Mom!)
- The difference of true vs. Truth statements
- How gym class shaped my attitude
- What I learned from tragedy and it’s impact on our attitude
- Being kind with our words, not critical
- And so much more!
If you have a chance to listen to the podcasts, I’d love your feedback.
I agree with the quote that says, “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” How about for you??
Where do you think our attitudes come from? How has your attitude been shaped on your journey? Do you think it’s possible to choose our attitude?
I’d love to hear from you! Let’s continue the conversation….
Thanks for stopping by *She Sparkles*! I have an attitude of gratitude for YOU!