Hey Friends –
Happy “Thankful Thursday” to you! What are you thankful for today?? 🙂
I am frequently asked how God has used this DVD to impact lives. Today I’d like to share some of the answered prayers with you!
First, in case you are new to *She Sparkles*, here’s some quick “He Loves Me” history…
- The Big Unveiling – DVD program title and cover art here
- Wardrobe, makeup, and plea for prayers here
- Director’s Comments by Fred Hollis here
- Video of my hardest scene to film here
- Video Debut Mother’s Day 2012 here
- Watch the program here
Not only was “He Loves Me” broadcast on TV on Mother’s Day – copies have shown up all over the world, including….
Here are some of the many responses shared after viewing “He Loves Me” on TV –
- I normally don’t watch TV, but today I turned on the TV to get a weather report and God touched my heart through this story. I’ve been saved for over 20 years, and had a fairytale marriage and it all came to end. I found myself doubting GOD and everything I know about him and all he’s done for me. Ultimately, I’ve begun to turn to sin to heal my pain. Your message today that GOD can handle my pain was a blessing to me. Thank you and God bless you.
- This story touched me and reinforced my trust in the Lord. Indeed life breaks us all but many are made strong at the broken places. I appreciate Cindy for sharing this story with us. I shared the link with my friends and they surely were all blessed.
- Wanted to extend my deep appreciation for today’s programming, of the young Lady who lost her engaged boyfriend unexpected & the lovely story that our Lord provided her! Means a great deal, as I too lost my hubby 5 yrs ago now, unexpectedly & yes, the first yr is the most difficult to say the least. Please let her know how very moving it is to know that someone else who serve’s you, has the same loss/grief, only to be enriched by HIS awesome love!
- After seeing your story, I realized I am not the only person in the world to go through constant trials and tribulations (it’s a humbling experience when we discover the world doesn’t revolve around us!) We’ve had a similar road and I just wanted to say thank you SO much for showing me the path I have been searching for for what seems like the last 2 decades of my life. I know now what I need to do to say thank you and acknowledge that I am one of God’s children. He was always talking to me – I just wasn’t listening.
Isn’t God good?? Only God could take my story filled with pain, loss, insecurity and addiction and turn it into a TV program that would impact lives around the world. ONLY GOD!
Today I’m thanking God afresh for His goodness, power, and amazing grace. What are you thanking Him for today???
Thanks so much for stopping by *She Sparkles*! God’s richest blessings to you!!
In HIm –