Hello Proverbs 31 #SheSpeaks16 friends—
Let’s get ready for the #SheSpeaks16 Blog Hop!
If you recently attended the Proverbs 31 She Speaks Conference in Charlotte, North Carolina — we would LOVE to have you participate!
I’m so super glad you are here!
In case we didn’t meet at She Speaks, please allow me to introduce myself. I’m Cindy Bultema. I had the joy of teaching Blogging with Purpose (among other workshops) at #SheSpeaks16.
I love the She Speaks Conference. I’ve been attending since 2010, and always leave with a full heart and tired feet. You too?
I also love encouraging others to share their God-given message, and I can’t wait to read all of the fantastic new blog posts sharing #SheSpeaks16 highlights! To make it simple, I’m hosting a blog hop so we can hop from sister to sister to sister and say hello to as many new friends as possible. What fun!
In case you are wondering, what is a Blog Hop, anyway?
Here’s the description provided by Linky Tools:
What is a blog hop?
A blog hop is a linky list that is SHARED ON MULTIPLE BLOGS. When several blogs put the same linky list code on their blog, the exact same list appears on each blog.
Blog visitors can submit their entries on any blog that contains the list. The entries will appear on each blog where the list resides.
Blog readers see the same list on each blog, and can “HOP” from blog to blog seeing the same list of links to follow: BLOG HOP!
Here are the #SheSpeaks16 Blog Hop details:
•Who: Any She Speaks Conference 2016 attendee is encouraged to participate.
•When: The Blog Hop begins this Wednesday, July 27th. You may link up anytime between 7/27 – 8/8.
•What is it: A chance for you to share on your blog some highlights from your She Speaks Conference experience, as well as connect with She Speaks participants through social media.
•How to participate in the She Speaks Conference 2016 Blog Hop:
1. Write a She Speaks Conference Recap blog post on your personal blog. Share with us your favorite memory, an “aha” moment, some fun photos, what you hope to implement in the future, how we can pray for you, etc.. There’s no right or wrong answer—any recap will do!
2. Include the She Speaks button. You may copy it and paste it from the top of this blog post. You may also want to include the button on your blog side bar.
3. Link up! Join the blog hop beginning Wednesday morning (7/27/16) starting at 7 AM. Go to the Blog Hop host (that’s me, Cindy Bultema) at www.cindybultema.com. You can join anytime between 7/27 – 8/8.
You will link up by sharing:
- the permalink (url address pointing to your She Speaks recap post) i.e. https://www.cindybultema.com/shespeaksbloghop
- a title (this could be your name, blog name, or blog post title) &
- a thumbnail picture.
Once the She Speaks Conference Blog Hop is up, click where it says, “You are next… Click here to enter“ at the bottom of the post. Follow the instructions on the form that opens. Your blog should now be linked up to the She Speaks Conference blog hop.
Note: Your post may not show up right away, so don’t get nervous and add your blog a dozen times or it will show up a dozen times later!
4. Add the code to make the list of other entries appear on your blog. Click at the VERY bottom of the Blog Hop post where it says “Get the code here…” Copy the code. Open your She Speaks Conference blog post so you can edit it. Click on the HTML tab. Paste the code you copied at the very bottom of that page full of HTML code. Click update or publish. Refresh your blog so you can see it as the public sees it, and you should see your Speak Up Recap post followed by a list of thumbnail links of other entries.
5. Let your friend and readers know you are participating. Share on FB, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Periscope —wherever your readers hang out.
6. Spend time visiting some of the other blogs. Leave comments. Share encouragement. Sprinkle kindness!
Easy peasy, right?! 🙂
•Don’t forget: Help spread the word by using #SheSpeaks16. Even if you choose not to participate in the blog hop, please stop by and read some of the posts, and leave comments as you are able.
•Why: Let’s celebrate and reflect on what God did in our midst at this amazing, transformational conference! Yay, God! Yay, you!
Please let me know if you have any questions. If this is your first “blog hop,” once the blog post is live on Wednesday morning, I think it will make more sense.
See you at “the hop!”
P.S. Once the blog post is live on Wednesday morning, if you’re still confused, or it didn’t work somehow, email me at email@example.com and I’ll try to walk you through it. Or just let me know your post is ready, and I’d be happy to add you to the link.