You may remember one of my favorite quotes from Watchman Nee ~
“Our prayers lay the track down on which God’s power can come. Like a mighty locomotive, His power is irresistible, but it cannot reach us without rails.”
Isn’t that an awesome visual?! I love thinking of a huge, mighty locomotive filled to overflowing with God’s power and blessing…and how my part is to pray and “lay down the tracks“.
Two years ago I first asked others to “pray down some tracks” while I worked on writing my “Red Hot” Bible Study. I could totally sense the prayers!! Some days I could barely write fast enough to keep up with the “down load” I was receiving.
Would you believe tomorrow morning I’m heading to ICRS (International Christian Retail Show) with the Discovery House Publishing team to help promote this new video driven Women’s Bible study?
Here’s a fun snapshot of some of what I’ll be doing over the next 10 days…
- Sunday, June 23 – leave for St. Louis for ICRS. More details here
- Monday, June 24 – ICRS, showing & signing of He Loves Me from 10 am – noon, Media interviews throughout day (including a 2 PM appointment with Randy Robison from Life Today)
- Tuesday, June 25 – ICRS, more media interviews, fly home
- Wednesday, June 26 – Three friends/house guests fly in for Speak Up Conference
- Thursday, June 27 – Speak Up Conference starts, teach Red Hot Faith keynote at 6 pm (PLEASE PRAY!!!)
- Friday, June 28 – Speak Up, teach 1 workshop
- Saturday, June 29 – Speak Up last day, teach 2 workshops
- Sunday, June 30 – friends fly home
- Monday, July 1 – Red Hot Faith Summer Bible Study begins at Baker Book House at 7 PM. Details here
If you’d like to see pics while I’m away, be sure to check out my Facebook Ministry page here.
Lastly, I hope as I share about this opportunity that it encourages YOU to step out into whatever God is asking YOU to do. You have to know that I am the least likely candidate for this amazing, God-sized task. May this story, His story, increase your faith and remind you that nothing is impossible with God!
Lord, we’re asking You to show up and show off! For Your Glory Alone!!
Thanks for stopping by *She Sparkles*! I thank God for YOU!
Have an amazing, Truth-filled, life-giving week!!
Will be praying dear friend!
I am praying and trusting that once again Gods glory will Shine through YOU! love you to pieces!!!!!!
Cindy~ I was sooooooooooo blessed by your message on Red Hot Faith at Speak Up! this weekend! Praying for your Bible study- so many are going to be encouraged and motivated by it!!