West Michigan friends, don’t forget to enter my family fun giveaway here!
Hey Friends –
Happy Monday! I hope you are having a great day!
As you know, the past few weeks have been a bit frazzling for us.
House Leaks. Intense weather. Snow days with the kids again. Medical bills. A ruined boat. Blech.
Then yesterday, while I’m at church I get this FB message —
(In case you are wondering…Yes, it was my dog. And yes, it was our side door left wide open for anyone to walk in while we were at church. Lord. help. us.)
So, enough about me…how are you doing? What’s life like at your home — really?
How I wish we could enjoy an extra hot vanilla latte (or your favorite beverage) and l could listen to what is new with you.
What do you think? Wanna pretend?
What are you learning these days? Where are you stuck?
After hearing your beautiful heart, if you asked me how I’m doing, here’s what I’d share…
- I’m good. Real good. (Thank You, God.) I’ve asked God to teach me a new and better way to live, and it’s working. He’s working. I’m at a better place — emotionally, physically, and spiritually — than ever before. Yay, God!
- My personal trainer Leah is whipping this forty-three year old body into shape — slowly but surely. I’m learning new things about taking care of my temple. We’re talking about partnering and doing some kind of Bible + Bootcamp — either on the blog, “live” in West Michigan, or both. Anyone interested?
- The family is good. John is great, and the four kids are good too. Jake is having a super Sophmore year at Aquinas College, and yes, he has a girlfriend (it’s been almost a year, and we love her). Yay!
- Red Hot Faith is set to be released this May. [Insert major squeal.] Who would have ever guessed? Remember when it all started here? Only God! (Watch for info very soon on a Red Hot launch team and local fiesta! Friends, it’s time to celebrate!)
- Remember that top secret project that I was working on during December? It’s still kinda top secret — but I can give you a clue. Remember how my family watched Duck Dynasty for hours? We may or may not have been major contributors for the Faith Commander’s children’s curriculum. That’s a fact, Jack! 🙂
- Lastly, watch for a major website update coming soon. You may have noticed some subtle changes taking place. There’s much more to come, friends! Woo Hoo:)
Thanks for joining me for “coffee” today!
I count one of my greatest joys the friendships I’ve made through *She Sparkles.* Many of my IRL (in real life) dear friends started right here as blog friends. (right, Jen and Julie?)
If we haven’t already, I hope someday we CAN sit face to face and enjoy a coffee and a sweet time of fellowship together.
Until then, I pray that God infuses you with a fresh measure of His love, grace, patience, strength and joy! You are loved!
P.S. You’ve asked where to view the ICRS interview with Rhonda Rhea and Heritage of Truth. Here it is…
P.P.S. Linking up with my fun IRL friend Jen and the Soli Deo Gloria sisterhood. Be sure to check out her amazing site at www.findingheaventoday.com! 🙂