I’m super excited to extend a special, FREE, red-hot invitation for YOU!
If you’re tired of being pulled into a swirling, lukewarm routine of life that keeps you from experiencing God’s best, I have an online Bible study for you —Red Hot Faith.
Join me online as we take an exciting journey to the land of the Bible to explore the early church of Laodicea (Revelation 3:14-22). The people in that church struggled with trying to “juggle it all” and easily got sidetracked by their self-sufficient, self-absorbed “kingdom of me” lifestyle. Yikes.
Through Red Hot Faith, we’ll discover how to:
- Turn up the heat on lukewarm living, and ignite a sizzling faith life
- Recognize patterns, habits, and attitudes that seek to steal or replace passion for God
- Replace negative self-talk with new “nametags” of Truth
- Discover meaning and purpose in the mundane, messy, and everyday moments of life
- Implement new easy strategies and tips for fueling the fire of your faith
And the best part?
You can participate from the comforts of your own home (even in your pj’s if you want), any time, any day. Woo Hoo!
WHO: All women are invited!
Whether you are a seasoned believer, new to Bible study, or still trying to figure this whole “Jesus thing” out—you are welcome!
Also, if you have already participated in a Red Hot Faith study at your church/small group, we would still love to have you join us for the online community! Share with us what God has been teaching you through Red Hot Faith.
WHEN: March 8, 2021 – May 3, 2021
Beginning March 8th, a new Red Hot Faith video lesson will be uploaded on our private FB group page. Watch the video teaching anytime during the week that works best for you. (Each video lesson is approximately 20-25 minutes long.)
You can also join the community on Facebook for red-hot discussion, encouragement, prayer support, and tons of free printables and resources.
There will also be a fun “Chat with Cindy” each Monday night at 8 PM ET.
Want to go deeper?
Follow along in the Red Hot Faith Participant’s Guide, and complete the “short and sweet” homework section during the week. (You can complete the homework in 45-60 minutes total. It won’t overwhelm you this spring. Promise!).
If you want to go deeper, you can purchase a Participant’s Guide here.
WHY: Spring can be a full/busy season, but we do not have to take time off from firing up our faith!
My publisher (Discovery House) has worked hard behind the scenes to provide for FREE all of the weekly videos to best serve women during this busy time of year. (Thanks, Discovery House!) I can’t wait to see what God has planned!
HOW DO I SIGN UP:
- Register for the study here.
- Purchase a copy of the Bible study book from Amazon, GEMS, or your favorite local Christian bookstore.
- Join the private Facebook group (search: Red Hot Faith Online Bible Study). This is where you will experience community! Introduce yourself, say hello, and check back often for connection questions, free printables, and access to the Red Hot Faith video teachings.
- Mark your calendar for the kick-off gathering on Monday, March 8th! You’ll meet at 8 PM ET via Facebook LIVE on the private Facebook page with author Cindy Bultema and her best friend Julie Richardson.
- Get ready to how to turn up the heat and fuel the fire of your faith.
Who do you know who has mentioned they could benefit from a Spring Bible study? Or is wrestling with lukewarm living or fizzled out faith? Why not prayerfully invite them to join you?
You can also copy and paste the provided descriptions into your Twitter and Facebook status updates! This will help get the ball rolling and let your friends know they are invited too!
Copy and Paste this to Twitter –> Excited to be part of the @CindyBultema1 #RedHotFaith Online Study starting 3/8. Come join the fun!
Copy and Paste this to Facebook –> Let’s fire up our faith! Join the @CindyBultema for an Online Study for #RedHotFaith starting 3/8. All are invited! https://bit.ly/3kRSq9P
5. Pray. Please join us in praying God would use this opportunity to draw many hearts towards Him! It’s all for Jesus. All of it.
Whew! What a lot of information! Please, please let me know if you have any questions. If you are wondering anything, my guess is others are too. Please ask your questions in this comment section and I promise to reply to all.
Sweet friends, I hope you will join us this spring for Red Hot Faith! Let’s ask God to reignite our hearts and minds with fresh faith, passion and purpose! Woo Hoo!
Thanks for stopping by *She Sparkles*! I thank God for YOU!