Hey Friends –
Welcome! You made it to the 31 Day Fire Up Your Faith finish line! Woo Hoo!
If this is your first visit — hello, friend! You can begin the 31 Days to Fire Up Your Faith here. As many of have requested, the 31 Days will be posted on my blog forevermore. Join anytime!
Let’s start with an apology. I’m so sorry for the delay in getting this last post up. To be honest, I hate goodbyes. How can I best wrap up this amazing journey we’ve been on? I’ve loved every moment of hearing and seeing how God has used this series to reignite your faith lives! Woo Hoo!
In fact, one dear sister said her faith life increased from a “3” to an “8” on the chili pepper scale during our 31 days. Yippee!
But after all of your hard work, I couldn’t let our 31 Days end without an official ending — and a little bit of confetti!
Here’s a personal message just for you, 31 Day-ers 🙂
The confetti wand didn’t cooperate under the pressure of a camera. Here’s how a confetti wand is supposed to work:
(You may want to turn on the sound in the bottom right corner to get the full celebratory effect!)
Thanks to my dear friends JJ Landis, Jen Ferguson, and Julie Sanders for joining me for the official confetti wand demonstration!
Sweet friends, may I pray for you —
Dear God, thank You for my dear sister and the humble privilege of participating in this Fire Up Your Faith adventure together. Oh Lord, how I ask that You would remind her in the deepest places of her heart and mind that she is lavishly loved by You. Please open her eyes to the purpose, plan, and meaning that You have for her life. Help her to let go of anything she is holding on to that is getting in the way of the full, abundant life that You desire for her. Sprinkle my sweet sister’s path with tokens of encouragement, and surround her with women to be voices of truth and grace. And Lord, as You fill up my sister each day, please use her to bring healing and refreshment to others each day. We love You, Lord, and we bless Your powerful and holy Name. In the life-changing, delivering name of Jesus I pray. Amen.
Today’s Challenge: Day 31 of our 31 Days.
1. Grab your Fire Up My Faith notebook and head to “your chair.” Jot down today’s date and spend time in prayer. Ask God to…
- Seal the lessons you have learned from this 31 Day journey.
- Empower you to live as His dearly loved daughter.
- Fill you afresh each day with a fired up faith!
- Use your life to show the world how loving and compassionate He is.
2. In the video I shared Hebrews 12:1-2. Write it on an index card, and commit to memorizing it this week. What are the “everythings” that hinder your faith life, and/or the sin that entangles and gets in the way of all God has for you?
3. 1 John 1:9 says, “If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.” Spend time confessing anything getting in the way of your faith relationship, and thank God for the gift of a “clean slate” in Christ.
4. Review and print off the Lukewarm Checklist. What stood out to you from this exercise?
What is one thing you can do today to leave lukewarm living behind and pursue a fired up faith?
Share with us in the comments section please!
It has been a joy to journey with you, sweet sister! Remember, lukewarm should not be our norm. Let’s live a life of Red Hot Faith!Sweet blessings
P.S. If you would like to learn more about living with a Fired Up Faith, you may want to check out my Bible study Red Hot Faith: Lessons from a Lukewarm Church. You can learn more here and it is on sale now! Woo Hoo!
Love it! 🙂 It’s always awesome to have a friend who keeps a confetti wand handy for any opportunity to celebrate!
Love it! God uses you in amazing ways! Thank you once again from the bottom of my heart for you passion and faithfulness! Blessings to you my friend.
Seriously, where would you be without that video? Oh to relive the good ol’ days…