Whether you are a “veteran” speaker or just getting your speaking ministry started, we’ve all had moments that we’ve thought, “I sure wish I would have known that ahead of time!” Or perhaps you have more specific ministry questions, such as:
- You sense it’s time to tell your story, but you don’t even know where to start.
- Do you wonder, “How much should I charge to speak? Do I need a contract?”
- Are you curious about how to find more speaking opportunities so your calendar is always full?
- Or perhaps there’s a book inside of you, but you don’t know how to get it out. Do you need to blog? Build a bigger platform? But then how do you find time to actually write your book? Ahhhh!
Oh sweet friend, please know, you are not the only one!
Most importantly, you are not alone.
As a member of Carol Kent’s Speak Up team, and a Speaker Coach for Proverbs 31 Ministries, Cindy loves listening to women, sharing inspiring insights and pep talks, and encouraging each one on their personal journey.
As a natural encourager, it’s one of her favorite things to do!
With nearly 20 years of ministry experience
It would be a joy for Cindy to come aside you in practical, prayerful, and encouraging ways to help you enhance the effectiveness and impact of your ministry.
∴TOPICS CAN INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO)∴
– Create memorable messages that initiate life change, influence people, and expand your ministry’s impact.
– Understand the felt needs of your audience.
– Craft the opening line of your talk, so you instantly grab the audience’s attention.
– Communicate effectively with a retreat planning committee or organizer.
– Identify potential pitfalls in your speaking ministry and navigate around them successfully.
– Firm up the foundation of your speaking ministry (honorarium guide, speaking contract,
– Write a compelling non-fiction book proposal.
– Prepare for publishing appointments and speaking/writing conferences.
– Identify the right audience and/or market and learn how to generate ideas for books and articles
– Walk through the journey from proposal to publication: what to expect, how to handle the detours and delays, and how to enjoy the process.
– Plan an effective and fun book launch celebration.
– Learn how to put the dream/passion God has placed in your heart into action.
– Develop a ministry prayer team.
– Overcome obstacles, challenges, and setbacks holding you back from walking out your dreams and calling.
– Experience more joy, fullness, freedom, passion, and wholeness in your life, ministry, and relationships.
– Thrive on Facebook Live (& learn 7 Steps to follow during your FB LIVE broadcast).
– Build an online presence and grow your ministry platform.
The list goes on and on!
∴FREE INITIAL CONVERSATION∴
Want to visit with Cindy to see if her services will be a fit for you? Please email Autee (Cindy’s ministry assistant) at: email@example.com to set up a free 15-minute consultation with Cindy. She’ll take a look at Cindy’s calendar and set up a phone chat with Cindy.
$50 for a 30 minute call
$125 for a package of 3 calls
$200 for a package of 5 calls
Questions? Please email Autee and she will be in touch with you within 1-2 business days. We look forward to talking with you!
All proceeds from Cindy’s Coaching Calls will be donated to Compassion International to help rescue children from poverty in Jesus Name.